Advertising & Publications Specialist
Coal Valley, IL
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Participate in strategic and creative brainstorming regarding marketing objectives.
- Coordinates the placement and design of all advertising from internal campaigns to external media by communicating with third-party partners.
- Monitors quality and maintains consistency of advertising on both internal and external outlets.
- Assists in monitoring analytics and measuring effectiveness of paid digital media and conversions on bank’s website.
- Creates promotional concepts, designs and prepares print layouts (traditional and nontraditional media), writes advertising copy; creates email marketing and digital media advertising and maintains continuous compliance with bank advertising regulations.
- Responsible for creating, updating, and monitoring inventory of bank publications, brochures/flyers, newspaper and magazine ads, billboards, and other miscellaneous print projects.
- Creates and publishes content to the bank’s branch displays including ATM screens and in-branch advertising.
- Assists the preparation of the annual marketing plan/budget; effectively works within the budget; monitors, records, and controls advertising and publication expenses.
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams or clients for a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, programming collateral, signage, internal communication, newsletters, and marketing materials.
- Develops an extensive knowledge of all bank products and services.
- Supports Special Event & Social Media Specialist in community event coordination, ordering promotional products, and supporting customer recruitment and appreciation.
- Research and implement up-to-date trends and best practices in design and digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, or previous marketing/graphic design experience
- Ability to work with Apple iOS products (iMac & iPad Pro)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc.)
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and work within short deadlines
- Proficient in Google Ads
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply.