Assistant Branch Manager
Blackhawk Bank & Trust, a locally owned financial institution with 18 Quad City area locations is now taking applications for a full-time Assistant Branch Manager position for our Coal Valley Location. If you are looking to join a bank with deep roots in the Quad Cities, this is the opportunity for you. With assets over 1 billion, we are confident we can provide you an opportunity to succeed. We offer a competitive wage & benefit package that includes, paid vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, medical insurance, and a generous profit-sharing and 401k retirement plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open and close the branch and assume responsibility for the branch in the absence of the Manager.
- Provide assistance in the daily operation of the branch.
- Balance the ATM and Vault, scan work, run scanner reports, and end of the day balancing.
- Perform various transactions for customers.
- Previous banking experience
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, motivated and organized
Job Type: Full-time