Full Time Teller/Customer Service Representative Job Opening
Blackhawk Bank & Trust is hiring for two full-time Teller/Customer Service Representative positions. One will be a stationary position at LeClaire, and the other will float between Princeton and LeClaire.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Process customers’ deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments
- Answer questions regarding checking, savings, and other bank related services
- Maintain customer confidentiality
- Issue cashier’s checks, money orders, currency orders, and sell license stickers
- Maintain accurate details of each transaction
- Know all details of the various deposit accounts offered by the bank. Other various products are cross sold in relation to the customer’s current request and portfolio. Recognize when another department could help with the customer’s needs and make introductions.
- Carefully check details on all forms and documents for proper completion. Provide timely follow up with customer when paperwork is completed in stages.
- Assist with various other duties such as reports that support portfolio and account maintenance, customer account verification, etc. Assist other departments within the bank when possible.
- Correspond with attorneys on various trust documents, to ensure items are processed correctly.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Customer Service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Proficient in computers and software