EBANKING SPECIALIST JOB OPENING
Downtown Milan, IL
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Exhibit comprehensive knowledge on eBanking products and services including eCHIEF & eCORP, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, eStatements, Quicken/QuickBooks interfaces, internet browser settings, Remote Deposit Capture, Positive Pay and any new eService adopted by the bank.
- Assist the eBanking Officer with developing step-by-step instructions on eBanking products and services that can help other department members, bank employees, or customers.
- Support customers in the use of all the above listed programs.
- Set up new and maintain existing customer requests in the applicable systems.
- Maintain proper documentation on all eBanking customers and maintenance.
- Review the eBanking maintenance.
- Comfortable visiting with business clients in person when setting up new products or troubleshooting existing products.
- Experience with eChief, Mobile Banking, and Bill-Pay is preferred
- Basic computer skills, familiar with Office programs
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Willingness to volunteer for projects and follow-through to completion
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to explain products and services to business and consumer customers
- Ability to work well with others, team player
- Ability to work independently