MORTGAGE CLOSER JOB OPENING
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Prepare and distribute Early Disclosures, Change of Circumstances for in-house and secondary market loans.
- Prepare Closing documents for in-house and secondary market loans.
- Fund Loans with the Closing Agent and Investor for Secondary Market loans.
- Review signed closing documents, assemble files, and prepare documents to be sent to the Custodian and Loan Processing for Secondary Market Loans.
- Work with loan officers and their assistants to prepare final closing documents.
- Work with attorneys and title companies to prepare, correct and approve final closing disclosures.
- Ensure that documents are prepared and maintain both internal and external regulatory guideline with a very strong attention to detail.
- Loan knowledge required
- HMDA and TRID knowledge preferred
- Strong Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics are encouraged to apply.