SPECIAL EVENTS & SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead bank’s social media communication and inbound marketing strategy by planning and maintaining a social media calendar; as well as designing, developing, executing and maintaining programs across various channels.
- Responsible for internal communication of all digital marketing programs to promote cross-solving of various products.
- Serve as the department expert on web analytics software (Google Analytics, Siteimprove).
- Work with the Marketing Department to prepare press releases that support bank’s public relations initiatives and involvement in local communities.
- Manage sponsorships, branding, volunteer programs, and bank fundraising initiatives.
- Maintain strategic campaign messaging across channels that meets regulatory requirements (and ADA requirements for web); document and provide all social media and sponsorship advertising to compliance officer for quarterly review.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, or previous marketing experience.
- Proficient in the administration of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram. Understanding of other social channels including Twitter, YouTube, Google.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work independently and make decisions within authority
- Strong problem solving and time management skills Videography experience a plus, with knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience creating copy for print, web and other digital media preferred.
- Knowledge of SEO (search engine optimization), SEM (search engine marketing) and web marketing metrics and tactics, preferred