The following branch lobbies have reopened as of Monday, February 8:
- FastBank (Milan)
- Parkway (Milan)
- Rock Island
- Valley Center (Moline)
- 70th Street
- Port Byron
We continue to require masks for anyone entering the building and strive to keep a minimum number of guests in the lobby as well as practice social distancing and increased cleaning. Appointments are still strongly encouraged. Please also remember to continue to use our drive-thru and online and mobile banking services.
Drive-thrus at all branches continue to remain open and maintain regular business hours from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 7:30 a.m. to Noon, Saturday. The drive-thrus will be able to offer most face-to-face banking services you receive through the branch.
Don't forget our convenient ATMs and online banking services. Learn more about online banking here.
If your nearest branch has not re-opened, appointments are recommended for transactions beyond regular teller transactions.
NEED LENDING SERVICES? CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- Schedule an appointment to meet with lender. We are limiting the number of customers in the branch to five at a time. To avoid wait times, scheduled appointments are recommended. We will try to service their needs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Masks are recommended.
- Signing documents? Loan documents may be able to be signed electronically, through the drive-thru, or in branch. Please contact your lender for the best solution for you.
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP)
Blackhawk Bank is here to help our customers navigate through this uncertain time.
On December 27, 2020 the COVID-19 Stimulus Relief Bill was passed. Within that bill the legislation for PPP 2.0 is included. Beginning on January 19, 2021, Blackhawk Bank & Trust is able to submit Draw #1 and Draw #2 PPP requests for current Blackhawk Bank & Trust customers. Below you will find links to the applications, as well as overviews of the program. As always, if you have questions, please reach out to your lender or the bank with any questions.
PPP First and Second Draw Applications
PPP Forgiveness Application
Stimulus Checks Paid By Prepaid Debit
The IRS has announced that some stimulus check payments may be sent on a prepaid debit card known as The Economic Impact Payment Card. To learn more about these cards and how to know if you will receive a card, follow the link below.
Stimulus Prepaid Debit
Using Your Economic Impact Payment Card
If you've received your stimulus check by the Economic Impact payment Card, or EIP card, you'll want to know how to use it. Learn more by following the link below.
Using Your EIP Card
Customer Loan Hardship Assistance Solutions
As we continue to navigate through the changes that have come with the response to coronavirus, our lending team at Blackhawk Bank & Trust have been working diligently to come up with solutions for our loan customers should questions or concerns arise.
We understand that each customer faces a unique set of circumstances and there is no one answer to fulfill every need. That's why we're committing to offering personal solutions based on what your individual need is.
If you currently have loans that you are concerned about repayment, please reach out to our lending team for options including interest only loans and/or payment deferment. We will work with your individual needs to assist in getting through these difficult times.
Online and Mobile Banking
Banking looks a little different today than it did just a month ago. We understand that not everyone is ready to take the step to do the majority of your business with online and mobile banking. That's okay. Ease into it or continue to bank through our drive-thrus. If you're ready and you have questions or new help, we're here for you.
We have many videos describing how our online banking tools for businesses and consumers work. Odds are if you have a question about how a product works, this will help.
Online banking how to videos
Amid this time of using more online and mobile tools, we've made some enhancements to our mobile banking product. First, mobile deposits are free! Second, you can enroll from right inside the app! Third, if you forgot your password you can follow the link in the app and reset your password. Each of these new features are there for your convenience.
Beware of Scams
Please be aware of scams and criminals using fear/intimidation, trickery, urgency or disinformation related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) to attempt to steal your sensitive, personal or account information. Watch out for strange calls, emails, texts or websites that look like they are coming from legitimate businesses or government agencies asking for information like SSN, usernames/passwords (login info), account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, PINs, etc. Blackhawk Bank & Trust will never request such information through email/text/outbound calls. Always check your account statements for official websites and customer service numbers and call those numbers directly rather than giving out information over the phone/email/text.
More on this:
Coronavirus: Scammers follow the headlines – Federal Trade Commission
Grandparent scams in the age of coronavirus - Federal Trade Commission
Defending Against COVID-19 Cyber Scams – Dept. of Homeland Security
Coronavirus scams spread -AARP
Blackhawk Bank & Trust continues to monitor the situation using information from trusted sources including the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organizations (WHO), banking agencies/regulators and state/local health agencies.
Please call (309) 787-4451 with any banking questions or if you need assistance with specific banking activities.
For information what to do if you are sick CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
SAFETY MEASURES WITHIN OUR BRANCHES
At Blackhawk Bank & Trust, our employee, customer and community welfare is important to us. We feel it is critical to let you know about the proactive steps Blackhawk Bank & Trust continues to take to keep employees/customers safe.
- Hand-sanitizer in frequents use and all public spaces within Blackhawk Bank & Trust branches and buildings are being cleaned regularly, including cleaning the ATMs, units and tubes at the drive thru.
- Employees have been provided with current information from the CDC on how to stay healthy and how to avoid illness through hygiene practices. Employees are instructed to stay home when they are not feeling well.
- We have assembled a cross-functional team to meet frequently to review, monitor and adjust operations as the situation changes to ensure continuation of critical business functions.
- For customers, we recommend the following:
- We encourage you to use online banking and mobile banking options for your everyday banking needs. Our customer service and eBanking teams are able to help you activate (or help you use) your digital banking services, by calling: (309) 787-9575.
- If you are not feeling well, we encourage you to avoid unnecessary trips to the bank. If you need assistance with a banking issue, please call any customer service representative, or to be directed to a specific department, call (309) 787-4451.
- Please make sure your mobile phone number, email address and mobile banking alerts are up-to-date for all of your accounts. This will also help if we have to contact you quickly about your account. Call (309) 787-4451 for assistance updating this information. Note: Additional security questions will be asked to make changes.
- As you conduct transactions at ATMs, at payment terminals (using your payment cards) or when using cash, it is recommended that you should avoid touching your face (eyes/nose/mouth) after completing a transaction and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as you would after being in any public space. Sanitize your payment cards and mobile phone regularly.