Key Benefits of eCORP Business Online
- Multi-function overview page
- 24x7 access to real-time account information; transactions posted to that day's business viewable same day
- File and fund transfers can be same-day or future-date; one-time or recurring
- Stop payment feature
- Account nicknames and favorites
- State and Federal tax payments
- Account number masking
- Customer review and approval of designated transactions; both debit and credits
- Sort transactions by date or type
- Download to QuickBooks® or Quicken®
- Online statements
Click Here to Send Us a Secure Message and Get started
Wire Transfers & ACH Services
The funds management system provides businesses with the ability to conveniently make disbursements, tax and loan payments, ACH and internal transfers, domestic and foreign wire transfers, and more. A convenient transactions tool on the overview page eliminates the need to navigate to multiple locations to perform a variety of transfer management functions. You can use this tool to view recent transactions, submit decisions on pending transfers, and edit and delete scheduled transfers.
A safe, convenient cash management tool for small and large businesses.
With eCorp Business Online, you can save time, improve your cash flow, and streamline your cash management procedures all in a fully secure environment.
- Real-time Account Balances
- Direct Deposit of Payroll
- ACH Origination
- Wire Transfers
- Transfer Funds between accounts in real time
- State and Federal Tax Payments
- Bill Pay Services
- Positive Pay
- All in a fully safe and secure environment
Remote Deposit Services
eCapture is a feature within Business Online. This remote deposit feature offers customers the convenience and cost savings of making check deposits from your locations. Cost effective and easy to use, this solution enables your customers to scan multiple checks at one time and transmit check images and data directly to Blackhawk Bank & Trust for faster, more streamlined deposit processing.
With a PC, scanner, and internet connection, checks received at your business can be scanned and electronically deposited into Blackhawk Bank & Trust via eCapture. By simply placing your check(s) into a scanner, both the front and back of your check images and payment information are automatically captured including names, invoice numbers and account numbers. After recording your “virtual deposit slip” into the program and feeding the checks into the scanner; the system creates check images, determines check amounts, verifies routing numbers, and checks for duplication. eCapture uses a virtual (image) endorsement, which eliminates the problems of ink maintenance. Once balanced, the batch is sent electronically to the bank for processing.