Personal Visa® Credit Cards
The Blackhawk Bank & Trust personal credit card offers local service, local payment options, and a generous rewards program. Get started today!
Earn points for every dollar spent using your card. These points can translate to things such as brand name merchandise, gift cards, exciting travel awards, and more!
What are contactless payments?
Contactless payments use short-range wireless technology to make secure payments between a contactless card or payment-enabled device and a contactless-enabled checkout terminal. When you tap your card or device near the Contactless Symbol, your payment is sent for authorization.
Benefits of Contactless Payments
- No need for cash
- Pay in seconds, much quicker than cash
- Contactless payments are just as secure as EMV chip payments. Each transaction is accompanied by a one-time code that protects your personal information.
- Quick and Easy: Look, Tap, Go
- Look - Look for the contactless symbol when paying for items at checkout
- Tap - Touch your contactless card against the symbol until light turns green
- Go - Beep indicates successful payment
Travel Accident Insurance
• Accident insurance coverage for yourself and your family while you travel.
Auto Rental Insurance
• Receive insurance for your rental car, should it receive damage due to collision or theft while in your possession.
How we will calculate your balance
We use a method called "average daily balance" (including new purchases).
*An explanation of this method is provided in your account agreement.
Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in your account agreement
These rates are effective and fees are effective as of June 2019. Additional account details will be provided when you apply to become a cardholder.
VIEW CARD TRANSACTIONS AND MAKE PAYMENTS WITH MYCARDSTATEMENT.COM
Enroll your card with mycardstatement.com and take advantage of these great features:
- Make payments
- View your FICO® Score*
- View statements, transactions and spending reports
- Enroll in eStatements
- Set up account alerts
- Dispute transactions
- Download data to financial software
Go to Mycardstatement.com