Earn points for every dollar spent using your card. These points can translate to things such as brand name merchandise, gift cards, exciting travel awards, and more!
What are contactless payments?
Contactless payments use short-range wireless technology to make secure payments between a contactless card or payment-enabled device and a contactless-enabled checkout terminal. When you tap your card or device near the Contactless Symbol, your payment is sent for authorization.
Benefits of Contactless Payments
- No need for cash
- Pay in seconds, much quicker than cash
- Contactless payments are just as secure as EMV chip payments. Each transaction is accompanied by a one-time code that protects your personal information.
- Quick and Easy: Look, Tap, Go
- Look - Look for the contactless symbol when paying for items at checkout
- Tap - Touch your contactless card against the symbol until light turns green
- Go - Beep indicates successful payment
*Current cardholders will receive their contactless card when their current card expires.
Accident insurance coverage for yourself and your family while you travel.
Receive insurance for your rental car, should it receive damage due to collision or theft while in your possession.
We use a method called "average daily balance" (including new purchases).
*An explanation of this method is provided in your account agreement.
Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in your account agreement
These rates are effective and fees are effective as of June 2019. Additional account details will be provided when you apply to become a cardholder.
Have control at your fingertips when you download our credit card app on Google Pay or the Apple App Store.